Construction #44 Necklace
Fill your day with color and joy, with vivid magenta and blue tones.
Inspired by abstract art, paper cut-outs and collage, Marta Chojnacka's designs take us to an absorbing world of ideal shapes and colors. The laser-cut walnut pieces have been hand-painted with colorful contrasts to create unique and bright jewellery, just like you!
- Wooden element of the necklace measures approx 45mm by 26mm.
- Chain length adjustable from 46 to 52cm approx.
- Original designs, laser-cut and hand-finished in their Barcelona workshop.
- Necklace is carefully boxed in branded packaging, ready for gifting.
- All woods are sourced responsibly in the UK using only FSC approved suppliers.
- Anti-allergy and nickel free findings made in Spain.
- Packaging 100% recyclable and respectful of the environment.