Custard Cream Studs
Custard Cream stud earrings - part of the Materia Rica & Jacqueline Colley 'Tea Time' collaboration.
Inspired by the daily ritual allowing us to pause to devote a moment to the delight of life, the Tea Time collection, designed by Jacqueline Colley, brings us fashionable motifs that will transport us to the most desired break, in which every detail is important. These laser-cut, walnut stud earrings are carefully hand-painted using a soft colour pallette.
These Custard Cream earrings are the perfect complement to give a touch of playful style to your look.
- Each wooden piece measures approx 19mm by 17mm.
- Original designs, laser-cut and handfinished in there Barcelona workshop.
- Earrings are carefully boxed in branded packaging, ready for gifting.
- All woods are sourced responsibly in the UK using only FSC approved suppliers.
- Anti-allergy and nickel free findings made in Spain.
- Packaging 100% recyclable and respectful of the environment.